1. She’s always ready for a boat day.
2. She’s constantly using her hand to show people where she lives.
3. Barbie loves to ski—and was even on the Olympic team.
4. If that side eye isn’t “Michigan Nice,” idk what is.
5. She drives a pink Corvette.
DYK: The first 300 Corvettes were hand-built in Flint, and the Corvette design team is now located in Warren.
6. She has a Barbie Dream Condo in Ann Arbor.
7. Her tip-toe walk is basically all of us on our first swim of the summer.
8. Barbie’s personality is described as “down-to-earth, optimistic, and giving.”
That’s a Michigander in a nutshell.
9. She, like all of us, has a Dream Cottage.
Though for most of us, it’s more of a dream cottage.
BY ANNA LIZ NICHOLS, MICHIGAN ADVANCE MICHIGAN—Two months after a federal judge panel ordered Michigan’s redistricting commission to redraw seven...
BY ANNA LIZ NICHOLS, MICHIGAN ADVANCE MICHIGAN—Earlier this month, reproductive rights groups joined together for a lawsuit looking to throw out...
A decision by the Alabama Supreme Court is raising concerns about the future of fertility care. But four US representatives from Michigan are...
Severe thunderstorms with large hail and several possible rare winter tornadoes toppled trees, cut power and damaged homes in the Chicago area and...
These questions have crossed the minds of many—we found the perfect person to answer them bluntly. MICHIGAN—Whether you're a seasoned stoner or just...